Labels play an important role in providing information, barcoding, instructions for use and identifying a product, manufacturer, destination or origin. Sonofax offers a range of direct thermal and thermal transfer label solutions with specific characteristics for end user applications. The end user’s industry includes manufacturing, healthcare, retail, logistics, transportation, food & beverage and other.
The labels can be supplied in roll, fan fold and sheet form. Depending on your application, label size, die cut, perforation and pre-printing can be customised.
- Non-Top Coat Thermal Paper Grade with Water Resistant
- Recommended for applications where wet rub and water resistant to the thermal image as well as pre-printed ink is required. However, resistance to environment exposure and chemicals is not required.
- Top Coat Thermal Paper Grade with Multi-Resistant
- Best applied when surface abrasion is a concern. Excellent resistance to heat, oil, alcohol, water, light, plasticiser and abrasion.
- Top Coat Synthetic Paper Grade with Multi-Resistant
- Recommended for use on specialty requirements where surface abrasion, waterproof or tear resistance is required. It provides excellent resistance to heat, oil, alcohol, water, light, plasticiser and abrasion.